You can add products from different categories (A.P.I’s, Intermediates...) to your purchase catalogue by searching the iOPharmaTM global database. Click here to view a demo of how to add your products.
Once the following details are submitted to any product with an ‘Incomplete’ listing, its status will become ‘Draft’:
- From My filing cabinet, navigate to ‘My products’.
- Click on the ‘Add new product’ button and search for a product by typing the product name, brand name or CAS number and a list of matching products will appear in the results area.
- If no results are returned then fill in the following details:
- Product category (A.P.I’s, Intermediates...)
- Product name
- Brand owner
- CAS number
- Synonyms (if any)
- Mixture (if any)
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and then complete the product specifications.
- If results are found, simply select the product you wish to add and complete the specifications for that product.
- Country of origin
- Net pack weight
- Minimum order
- External packaging
To publish a ‘Draft’ product profile, select the ‘Publish’ link, then choose to publish it to all buyers or to your buyers only.
You can filter products by their categories using the links under ‘My filing cabinet’.
Add multiple products
Add product variants